TENT SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent property
damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of tent
into the wind.
• Do not drop tent.
• Do not bounce tent bag on its end to remove tent, as these
actions may damage the frame.
• THIS RECREATIONAL PRODUCT REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF TWO
PEOPLE TO ASSEMBLE.
• Under no circumstances should this product be used to cover
automobiles, marine products or similar items.
CAUTION: Avoid pinch points when opening and closing the
Extend the Tent Frame
• Stand the tent upright with the hub assembly at the top. (Fig. 1)
• Unfold the arms of the tent downward until they lay flat on the
ground. (Fig. 2)
between Tent and
• Verify the clips along the edges of the tent are properly attached to the
frame poles. (Fig. 7 and Fig. 8)
Raise the Tent
• Unfold the arm joints located at each of the tent corners. The
tent will raise as the leg poles are extended. (Fig. 3 and 4)
• Extend each of the telescoping leg poles until they snap into
place. (Fig. 5 and 6)
(continued on other side)