ElitE SunDOME 6 tEnt
7. Stretch corners and sides of tent until ﬂoor is taut then hammer stakes
Before you begin
through loops to secure. (Fig. 3B)
Read all instructions before set up.
Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or sharp objects,
to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential lightning strikes or
falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent property damage or
For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of tent into the wind.
Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when it is time to
assemble the tent.
Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Main Poles, long, black
Rainfly Pole, black
Vertical Door Pole, black,
short w/rubber tips
Door Pole, black,
long w/rubber tips
Self-Rolling Window Spring Descriptions
Color Code Description
Replacement Part no.
Hinged, Rigid Door
1. Assemble Vertical Door Pole (shorter black pole with plastic tips); then insert
through zippered vertical pole sleeve on hinged side of door. (Fig. 4)
2. Insert end of Vertical Door Pole into bottom hinge plate, apply pressure to
form a slight bow, then insert other tip of pole into top hinge. Zip up vertical
pole sleeve. (Fig. 5 & 6)
CAUTION: “Springs” may have sharp edges. Handle with care to avoid injury.
Keep out of reach of children.
3. Assemble Door Pole (longer black pole with plastic cap tips); then insert into
zippered pole sleeve at top of door. (Fig. 7)
to Set up tent
4. Insert end of Door Pole into top hinge plate, apply pressure to form a bow,
then insert other tip of pole into the bottom hinge. (Fig. 8)
5. Zip up pole sleeve to enclose Door Pole. (Fig. 9)
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean, level surface with the door facing the
desired direction. (Fig. 1)
2. Assemble two main tent poles by interlocking the longer, black shock-
3. Insert both, long, black poles through sleeves in top of tent as shown.
Front of Tent
to Attach Rainfly
1. Assemble longer interlocking shock-corded rainﬂy pole.
2. Unfold rainﬂy. Locate the sleeve, along front edge, and the hook & loop
fasteners on the underside of Rainﬂy.
3. Drape Rainﬂy over tent. Make sure the sleeve is centered over the door and
the hook & loop fasteners, on the seams on underside of the Rainﬂy, are
positioned over the
4. Insert one end of each black pole
into pins in front corners of tent.
black main poles.
4. Slide rainﬂy pole
through sleeve at front
of the Rainﬂy. (Fig. 10)
5. Go to opposite end of each pole and gradually apply pressure to the pole
forming an arch. Insert the pin into the pole end at the corners of tent.
6. Attach frame clips along edges of tent to black main poles. (Fig. 3A)