SHELTER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
• Pull up sliding bracket located on upper
portion of leg until push button snaps into
place. (Fig. 3) This will ensure upper portion
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your shelter.
of frame is fully extended.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your shelter under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent property
damage or personal injury.
HANDY TIP: To fully engage the
push button, grip the top and bottom
frame members and squeeze as
shown in Fig. 3A. Be careful to avoid
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of
shelter into the wind.
• Do not drop shelter.
• Do not bounce shelter bag on its end to remove shelter, as these
actions may damage the frame.
• THIS RECREATIONAL PRODUCT REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF TWO
PEOPLE TO ASSEMBLE.
• Under no circumstances should this product be used to cover
automobiles, marine products or similar items.
CAUTION: Avoid pinch points when opening and closing the
• Secure shelter top to frame with nylon fasteners provided. (Fig. 4 & 5)
Replacement Parts List
Adjust the Height
• Adjust desired height until push button locks into place, making
sure all four posts are level. (Fig. 6 & 7)
Extend the Shelter Frame
• With two persons standing at diagonal corners of the structure,
grab the leg, and pull out to unfold frame. (Fig. 1)
NOTE: Do not unfold frame completely. This will allow easier fit
for draping shelter top over frame.
Install the Screen
Unroll screen house and wrap around outside frame posts and
under the shelter top. Locate zippers per illustrations. (Fig. 8)
Attach top of screen to frame with hooks and loops
provided. (Fig. 9 & 10)
NOTE: Shelter should be set at the highest
position when used with screen house.
Set up the Shelter
• Drape shelter top over frame. (Fig. 2)
• Attach nylon fasteners, located on corners of shelter top, to six
corners of frame post. (Fig. 2A)
(continued on other side)